Welcome to private client. For inquiries please call +1-475-289-3199 or email
The magnificent Diablo, so named after the legendary and ferocious fighting bull that fought an epic battle in Madrid in 1869, is continuously refined each year since its introduction in 1990. The VT was the second generation Diablo, 3 years after the first one appeared on the market. The 1995 Lamborghini Diablo VT features two new significant improvements to enhance driver and passenger comfort; a lighter clutch and deeper, wider seats.
TThe Lamborghini Diablo was built from 1992 to 1998 and was the first Lamborghini capable of a top speed in excess of 200mph. It was designed as a replacement for the aging Countach. The high performance exotic is powered by a 492hp 5.7-litre mid-engine V-12 while shifted via a 5-speed manual transmission. It was originally designed by Marcello Gandini of Ital Design, though finishing details were done by Tom Gale of Chrysler. A total of 2,097 were built over the production run.
A blending of world-class style, performance and luxury in a remarkably civil everyday road car, this Diablo VT will bring its new owner years of enjoyment. In the words of Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson, the Diablo was designed "solely to be the biggest head-turner in the world."
Whether you referred to it as an E-Type or and XKE depended upon which side of the Atlantic from which you hailed; the former in England and the latter in the United States. Regardless, this was most assuredly, the sexiest car of the 1960’s.
It followed the Jaguar formula – sensational looks, sensational performance, and a sensationally low price – which had been introduced so successfully with the XK120 in 1949 and restated with vigor in 1961. It was time. The youthful curves of the XK120 had matured into the middle-aged spread of the XK150; the XKE made Jaguar young and exciting once again. Replacing the voluptuousness of the former car was the sleekness of the new one. What remained, however, was the undeniable sex appeal of the Jaguar formula. Painted in its as-built color of Opalescent Maroon, this Jaguar strikes quite the pose with its biscuit leather interior and matching canvas roof. It is fitted with redline tires on chrome wire wheels adding to the period-correct appearance. Air conditioning has been added and a removable hardtop is included. Originally delivered to Texas, the car has been restored to what is described as “a very high level.” The engine and transmission have been rebuilt as have the entire suspension, braking and steering systems. The body fit and finish and exterior bright work are described as very nice, too, and the interior excellent as it is newly fitted. With just 49,000 miles it is reported to drive like a new car. Tools and manual are included in this, one of 2,349 roadsters produced for 1966.
The classic E-Type took the automotive world by storm when it was introduced at the Geneva Auto Show. Its inherent beauty is legendary as it is one of the few cars ever to be exhibited at the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Production began in 1961 and featured a 3.8-liter overhead cam 6-cylinder engine and styling evolved from Jaguar’s LeMans-winning D-Type racecars. Styling was the work of Malcolm Sayer overseen by company founder Sir William Lyons. The E-Type came with the 4-wheel disc brakes of the previous XK150 but gained independent rear suspension. A bigger bore dohc 4.2-litre six took over offering similar horsepower and greater torque in 1964 along with an all-synchro transmission. The E-Type’s construction was a multi-tube front end bolted to a bathtub steel body shell. The long, low hood and front fenders were one assembly and hinged at the front for unobstructed engine access.
The Bugatti Type 49 was introduced in 1930 and in many respects represents the final evolution of the classic Ettore Bugatti designed touring automobile. It may be said to represent the best of that wonderful combination of engineering brilliance and artistic thought that is so characteristic of all Bugatti automobiles. This beautiful Type 49 Roadster, chassis number 49369, has led a long and interesting life and is presented in outstanding condition after a comprehensive restoration under the direction of its highly knowledgeable current owner.
The Bugatti factory records in Molsheim confirm that this Type 49 Bugatti with chassis number 49369 was produced in August of 1931 with engine number 263. The chassis was subsequently fitted with “Conduit Interieur” Coachwork by Ganglof of Colmar and was shipped to M. Mazureau, the Bugatti agent in Nantes, France. On February 23, 1932 the completed automobile was delivered by M. Mazureau to its first owner. Unfortunately the identity of that first owner is unknown. In fact this Bugatti’s pre-war history is also largely unknown. At some point the engine was replaced by a factory spare engine, number 217, which had never been fitted to another car. The engine was therefore stamped 49369 in period ciphers, and it is this engine which remains with the automobile to this day.Following the war, 49369 was maintained in Paris by the garage of Roger Teillac and by the Garage Henry Novo, and as late as 1955 this Type 49 still had its original Ganglof body. However not long thereafter the body was replaced by a mid-1930s two-door four-passenger sedan body from the coachmaker P. Marsaud et Cie. The coachwork featured sweeping fenders and dual rear mounted spare wheels. During this period, 49369 became the property of a Frenchman named Bouchier. Bouchier eventually sold this automobile to its first US owner, Steve Juillerat of New York. For several years Juillerat stored this Bugatti in his Hudson River Valley barn but then sold it to William Serri of Merchantville, New Jersey in 1973. Serri subsequently sold 49369 to William H. Dyer Jones, but several years later Serri became the owner once again. Finally in 1980 Serri sold this Type 49 to Gene Cesari, its current owner.
Since 1949, #110054 has competed in over 114 events throughout South America, Europe, the U.S.A., Bahamas, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, achieving many podium finishes along the way. #110054 has now been driven in over 300 track sessions/ races on 60 tracks in 18 countries.
|18 juin||GP de Belgique||Étancelin||Ab|
|2 juillet||GP de l’ACF||Étancelin /Chaboud||5°|
|23 juillet||GP de Hollande||Étancelin||Ab|
|24 décembre||500 Miles de Rafaela||Rosier||2°|
|26 mars||GP de Pau||Étancelin||5°|
|5 mai||Daily Express Trophy||Étancelin||12°|
|20 mai||GP de Paris||Étancelin||4°|
|27 mai||GP de Suisse||Étancelin||10°|
|2 juin||Ulster Trophy||Étancelin||11°|
|17 juin||GP de Belgique||Étancelin||Ab|
|1 juillet||GP d’Europe (et de l’ACF)||Étancelin||Ab|
|14 juillet||GP d’Angleterre||Étancelin||F|
|22 juillet||GP de Hollande||Étancelin||2°|
|29 juillet||GP d’Allemagne||Étancelin||Ab|
|5 août||GP d’Albi||Étancelin||Ab|
|15 août||Circuit de Pescara||Étancelin||3°|
|28 octobre||GP d’Espagne||Étancelin||8°|
|6 avril||GP de Turin||Étancelin||Ab|
|1 juin||GP d’Albi||Étancelin||Ab|
|7 juin||Ulster Trophy||Étancelin||5°|
|2 août||Boreham Meeting||Étancelin||3°|
|29 mai||Aintree • 200 •||Étancelin||11°|
Chassis # 7C104 • Engine Coventry Climax FWA 400-6-6974 • Body Saidel Racing.
#7C104 was the 4th TVR Racing Chassis built and the 3rd Jomar Mark II Sports Racing Car to be built by Saidel Sports Racing Cars in Manchester, New Hampshire. The chassis was slated for a Sebring entry that never materialized for Saidel Racing.
Saidel went on to race the Jomar Mk II in the 1957 & 1958 seasons with over 20 documented races. In 1958 Saidel finished 13th overall in the United States Road Racing Championship running against the contemporaries of the day such as Ferrari, Maserati, Jaguar, with drivers like Shelby, Hansgen, Past, Penske, among others.
|5/16/57||Cumberland MD DNF Broke Accelerator Ray Saidel|
|5/26/57||THMPSN SCCA N.E. Reg. Race #2 DNF Car #2 Fuel line broke Ray|
|5/30 - 6/3/57||Dunkirk NY 6th Overall, 2nd in class Ray Saidel|
|6/8/57||Limerock Nat Champ. DNF No comp #4 Ray Saidel|
|6/29/57||Thompson Conn Sat 1st in class Ray Saidel|
|6/30/57||Thompson Conn Sun 2nd in class Ray Saidel|
|7/6/57||Limerock DNF, crashed Sat Ray Saidel|
|7/7/57||Limerock 1st Overall, 1st in class (lapping 1.13) Ray Saidel|
|7/18/57||Marlboro MD Race #1 3rd in class Ray Saidel|
|7/19/57||Marlboro MD Race #2 3rd in class Ray Saidel|
|7/27/57||Limerock Race #5 3rd overall, 2nd in class Ray Saidel|
|8/17/57||Montgomery Nat Champ Race #1 ??|
|8/18/57||Montgomery Nat Champ Race #3 DNF Stuck throttle ray|
|9/1/57||Thompson Nat Champ Sun 4th in class Ray Saidel|
|9/2/57||Thompson Nat Champ Mon 3rd in class Ray Saidel|
|9/7-5/57||Limerock B, C, D & Mod cars, XK140’s 3rd overall (BRKN Valve Sprng)|
|9/20 - 21/6/57||Watkins DNF Burn’t Plugs Ray Saidel|
|10/6/57||Thompson Regional 4th Place Wrong Axle Ratio Ray|
|10/20/57||Thompson Race #2 G, H FII 4th Place Overall Ray Saidel|
|11/10/57||Limerock Conn, 1st in class Ray Saidel|
Chassis # B14AW • One of only only seven surviving Mark V’s • Coachwork by Saoutchik.
The Bentley Mark V is the last and most advanced prewar Bentley produced at the Rolls-Royce Derby works - and this one and only drophead is the first and most desirable of the seven surviving examples. This is a unique opportunity to acquire the first and only open Mark V produced; of all the Derby Bentleys made, it’s the best of the best.
Build records show that B14AW was ordered on June 15, 1939 by the company’s Parisian agency, Franco-Britannic Automobiles. This car was to receive two-door coupé coachwork by Carrosserie Binder for exhibition on Binder’s stand at the Paris Salon in October 1939, then for delivery to the Princess Kamal el Dine (1881-1966), Boulevard Richard Wallace, Neuilly-sur- Seine, France. (She was born Princess Nimet-Allah bint Tewfik, the youngest daughter of Khedive Tewfik of Egypt. She married her cousin, Prince Kamal el Dine Hussein (1974-1932) in 1904.) But the war intervened and Binder did not complete the car and she did not take delivery. The chassis was then sold on March 20, 1940, to M. Barrelon, president of Forge de la Boissière, (19 Rue de l'Ancienne Mairie, Boulogne-Billancourt, Paris); and later it received the sleek two-door three-position drophead Saoutchik coachwork it has to this day. It is not known if Saoutchik completed coachwork started by Binder, or if it is a unique Saoutchik creation - regardless, there appear to be no other Saoutchik examples that share this design, and it’s the only drophead erected on a Mark V chassis.